The Arenberg Forest isn’t solely an iconic section of cobbled road way during the famed Paris-
Roubaix Classic. In the 1990s, the Arenberg maintained a rich heritage in the Litespeed road
range as one of the most iconic models in our history ; a true performer on the road.
And now, it’s back—reimaginedfor every rider,and better than ever.
Welcome to a model with the versatility of no other titanium bike at this price, poised for the
road, grand fondos, even smooth gravel roads. Litespeed's never had a bike with this level of all-
around ability at this price—until now. While wallet-friendly, the Arenberg cuts zero corners. Engineered with a slightly less-aggressive riding position than other models in the Litespeed line, 3AL/2.5Vtitanium tubesets are handcrafted by their expert fabricators in Chattanooga, Tenn. With uniquely updated chainstay design, clean internal cable routing*and disc brake power, you’re free to fly. Take on pitchy climbs, carve swooping descents with brilliant handling, and go for the town sprint. With its toughness and modern tire clearance to 35mm, the Arenberg simply flies on smooth roads, and soars over broken pave, neglected chip seal, even groomed dirt roads with
comfortable ease. With a wide range of complimentary features like color logo or bright
brushed finishes, as well as optional TiDize color anodizing upgrades—you can add a bit of
personalized style to your ride.
The Arenberg will become your centerpiece ride—over any road, in all conditions. For the first
time in decades, we’ve made a Litespeed road bike more attainable than ever.
* external cable routingrequiredfor mechanical builds
• Full 3AL/2.5V titanium frame, drawn and tuned to Litespeed standards
• Shift cable routing: mechanical external or electronic internal
• Optimzed for 28c to 35c tires
• PF30 bottom bracket shell, with T47 threaded bottom bracket upgrade available
• Litespeed vinyl graphics provided standard, with up to nine color choices to select from
• Bright Brushed frame finish provided standard
• TiDize color anodization upgrade available
• Frame sizes: XS, S, M, ML, L, XL and custom
• Proudly handcrafted in the USA
• Average weight for size medium frame: 1,425 grams